Why choose Credit Rescue?
If I am over indebted, how can I inform my creditors?
Who can apply for Debt Review?
Can I join if I am blacklisted?
How do I apply for Debt Review?
* The advantages and disadvantages of Debt Review
* What are the costs involved
* How long you will be under Debt Review.
What is the Debt Review process like?
* It is very important that you provide the Debt Counsellor statements of accounts with all of your creditor's information.
* The Debt Counsellor will inform all creditors and Credit Bureaux that you have applied for debt review. From this stage, your creditors will not be allowed to take legal action against you for the following 60 days. This is only valid if a creditor did not already start with legal steps.
* The creditors will inform your Debt Counsellor of outstanding balances and initial contracts.
What are the benefits of Debt Review?
* No more calls from Creditors
* Protection for your assets