Why choose Credit Rescue?
Credit Rescue is the only company that offers a wide range solutions to consumers to overcome their debt. Credit Rescue has a national footprint.
If I am over indebted, how can I inform my creditors?
It is the responsibility of the client to inform the Debt Counsellor of your obligations to your current creditors. It is the role of the Debt Advisor to inform your creditors that you are under Debt Review.
Who can apply for Debt Review?
Any consumer who is over indebted and cannot service their Debt can apply.
Can I join if I am blacklisted?
Yes you can.
How do I apply for Debt Review?
Ask your Debt Counsellor to inform you of the following information related to Debt Review namely:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Debt Review
- What are the costs involved
- How long you will be under Debt Review.
What is the Debt Review process like?
- Application will be made, whereby you will complete a form 16 (application form). Keep you ID, latest payslip ready as well as the latest statement of each creditor.
- It is very important that you provide the Debt Counsellor statements of accounts with all of your creditors information.
- The Debt Counsellor will inform all creditors and Credit Bureaux that you have applied for debt review. From this stage your creditors will not be allowed to take legal action against you for the following 60 days. This is only valid if a creditor did not already start with legal steps.
- The creditors will inform your Debt Counsellor of outstanding balances and initial contracts.
What are the benefits of Debt Review?
- One fixed monthly payment
- No more calls from Creditors
- Protection for your assets
When will my name be removed from the Credit Bureau?
Once you have been cleared of all your debt, you name will be removed.