Credit Rescue is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is processed for lawful purposes in a fair, secure and responsible manner. This Privacy Notice explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, as required by applicable legislation.
Please ensure that you view this privacy notice from time to time as its contents are subject periodic review and update. If you have any queries or concerns, require additional information about Credit Rescue privacy practices or if you feel we have not adhered to this privacy notice please email us at email@example.com or call us at 021 762 0039
THIS NOTICE SETS OUT:
- Who we are / Country and Area of Domicile
- How we collect and share information?
- How we safeguard information?
- Your right to access and correct your personal information
WHO WE ARE / COUNTRY AND AREA OF DOMICILE
Credit Rescue or “we” refers to – Credit Rescue PTY (LTD) and its subsidiaries.
Credit Rescue Postal Address:
PO Box 18804, Wynberg
Cape Town, South Africa
Credit Rescue Physical Address:
64 Main Road, 2nd Floor, Old Absa Building
Wynberg, Cape Town
South Africa, 7800
HOW WE COLLECT AND SHARE INFORMATION
We will only collect and share information for the purposes described in this notice, or as otherwise communicated to you. We collect information directly from you where possible when you purchase a product or service from us directly or when you contact us directly for queries and other information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and process your personal information mainly to provide you with access to our services and products, to help us improve our offerings to you and for certain other purposes as listed below. We will use your personal information only for the purposes agreed with you, including:
- To provide our products or services to you.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To comply with industry codes to which we subscribe or which apply to us.
- To conduct credit checks.
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorized user for security purposes.
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice.
- For debt tracing or debt recovery.
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis.
- For audit and record-keeping purposes.
- For the purpose of legal proceedings.
- When it is otherwise allowed by law.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD INFORMATION
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. We review our security controls and related processes on an ongoing basis to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request details of any personal information we hold about you. Please note that any such access request may be subject to payment of a legally allowable fee, depending on the nature of the information to which you require access. To ensure that we can continue providing you with timeous communication and service, please remember to let us know if your information changes at any time. You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. You may do this by contacting us at 021 762 0039. We will take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing any access to information held by us or making any changes to your personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
Please note that we may amend this Notice from time to time. Please check this website periodically to inform yourself of any changes.
You have the right to complain to the Information Regulator, whose contact details are:
Tel: 012 406 4818
Fax: 086 500 3351